Restricted Visitation Guidelines
At Wayne County Hospital we are promoting a healthy environment for our patients and employees
Until further notice: NO GENERAL VISITATION without prior approval in special circumstances.
- Minors under age 18
- Patients who are at the end of life
- Patients with disruptive behavior (in which family is the key to their care)
- Patients with altered mental status or developmental delays
- Patients undergoing surgery or procedures.
We encourage you to use alternative electronic technology methods to communicate with patients such as: telephone, video chat, skype, etc…
- You must wear a FACE MASK while in the facility.
- If you have had or have the following symptoms DO NOT visit at this time, until symptoms have resolved.
- Respiratory Illness
- Shortness of Breath
- We encourage you to Wash your hands frequently.
*If you have special considerations please talk to one of our nursing supervisors.