Job Type: Fulltime, Monday - Friday
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Job Summary: Performs accounting duties which include, but are not limited to, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Reconciliations, Project analysis, Budget compilation assisting, and other accounting and financial functions as assigned by the CFO. Maintains accurate records and ensures proper documentation.
- Associate degree in accounting or business or related experience
- Proven work experience in accounting or related field
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Requires critical thinking skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
Submit resume or application to Anne Sawyer, CFO @ firstname.lastname@example.org and Ann Hancock, HR Director email@example.com at Wayne County Hospital, Inc.
Application Period: July 08, 2022 until filled
Equal Opportunity Employer