Type: Full-Time Night Shift - (7pm – 7 am) will include holidays and weekend rotations
Summary: The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of professional and quality nursing care to all patients. The RN performs assessment and implements the plan of care using evidence-based practice guidelines; monitors and evaluates the patient’s clinical progress and modifies the plan of care as needed; performs administration of medications and treatments, along with providing adequate education, care coordination and discharge planning with the patients and caregivers.
- Sound critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work in a positive teamwork environment.
- Possess Professional Customer Service Skills
- Possess Strong Computer Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to interpret cardiac rhythms
- Previous ER experience required
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- RN - “current” nurse licensure to practice in the state of Kentucky
- BLS required
- ACLS within 6 months of date of hire
- PALS within 1 year of date of hire
- TNCC preferred but not required
We’re looking for candidates who are devoted to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. We offer Health, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance, Long-term/Short-term Disability, and 401K.
Please submit Resume or Application in writing to either of the following:
Melissa Upchurch, CNO @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Mollie Dick, HR @ email@example.com
Application Period ends: 11-27-20