Department: Food & Nutritional Services
Position: Cook – PRN (as needed)
Reports to: Dietary Manager
Job Summary: Accountable for providing quality food service for patients, employees, and guests. Assists with meal preparation of foods, including catered hospital functions. Maintains high standards in personal hygiene and food handling practices, including maintaining a safe, sanitary environment.
• Must have experience working as a cook or eagerness in learning food preparation and handling
• Must be dependable
• Must be a team player who works well with others
• Must be able to maintain a neat, clean appearance
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods, and lift and carry up to 50 lbs
Schedule: PRN (as needed), schedule varies
Submit resume to Ann Hancock, HR Director at Wayne County Hospital, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer