JOB DESCRIPTION: The nurse will provide and coordinate infusion activities to assure compassionate patient care. Provides direct care in compliance with professional practice and clinic standards. The Infusion Nurse will also promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families, and all members of the care delivery team. This position provides coordination in accordance with current federal, state, and local regulations and accrediting agencies.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Performs plan of care intervention, including medication administration, clinical treatments, as well as other medical care treatment. Provides skilled nursing procedures and assessments and teaches patients and families in the care of the patient. Documents patient care given in EHR. Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family. Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances. Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
TYPE: Full-Time-temporary; Days Monday - Friday
- Licensure: RN - current Kentucky license
- BLS / ACLS
- Education: Associate degree in Nursing
- Experience: 1-2 years minimum experience with infusions.
- Knowledge of Venous Access Devices
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sound Critical thinking skills
- Basic Computer knowledge required, experience with Microsoft Office preferred
Submit resume or application to: Jeff Sexton, CNO @ firstname.lastname@example.org
and Melissa Vickery, HR Director @ email@example.com
Application Period: Beginning 08.31.21 until filled
Equal Opportunity Employer