Type: Full-Time Night Shift (7pm – 7 am); will include holiday & weekend rotation
Summary: The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for the delivery of professional and quality nursing care, in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice, to all patients. The LPN practices under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Sound critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work in a positive teamwork environment.
- Possess Professional Customer Service Skills
- Possess Strong Computer Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to interpret cardiac rhythms
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current LPN licensure to practice in the state of Kentucky or a current LPN licensure with a multistate compact status
- BLS required
- ACLS preferred
- PALS preferred
We’re looking for candidates who are devoted to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. We offer Health, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance, Long-term/Short-term Disability, and 401K.
Please submit Resume or Application to:
Melissa Vickery, HR Director @ email@example.com
Application Period Beginning 08/25/2021 until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer