Type: Full-time Position
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work in a positive teamwork environment.
- Possess Professional Customer Service Skills
- Possess Strong Computer Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- LPN License “current” nurse licensure to practice in the state of Kentucky
- BLS Certification
We are looking for candidates who are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. We offer Health, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance, Long-term/Short-term Disability, and 401K.
Submit resume or application to human resources @ email@example.com
Application Period: February 3, 2023 until filled
Equal Opportunity Employer