Position: Surgical Tech
Type: Full-Time Position Day Shift - with call rotation and possible weekend
and holiday rotation.
The Surgical Tech will assist other members of OR team in the delivery of patient care during the intraoperative period. The Surgical Tech will focus on preparation and handling of instrumentation and surgical equipment to assist the surgeon during the surgical procedure. The surgical tech must be knowledgeable of specific procedures or specialties effectively prioritize, and effectively plan, problem solves, recognize and respond to urgent or emergency situations.
- Sound critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work in a positive teamwork environment.
- Possess Professional Customer Service Skills
- Possess Strong Computer Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- A basic knowledge of medical terminology, metric system and aseptic technique
- Must be a Certified Surgical Technologist
- One year experience in surgical services: one (1) year preferred
We’re looking for candidates who are devoted to providing the highest quality of care to our
patients. We offer Health, Life, Dental & Vision Insurance, Long-term/Short-term Disability,
Submit resume or application to: Melissa Vickery, HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Period ends: 07-09-2021